Chinland Football Club (GFA FC in its former name) was founded by Dr. CK No Chhum in 2006.
The purpose of establishment is to help young amateur footballers get a good raise on their own talents and abilities building their capacity and gaining their supportive efforts, to let them join the way in creating moving forward Myanmar.
It is based also on the inspiration of partly contribution in generating national football power with a focus on finding any access to step-up world class stage. From post-independence years of 1948- 49 to 1970, since then Myanmar football teams could go SEA Game and successively was promoted in Asian Cup football tournaments as well.
Starting 2019 season, historically the name of GFA FC was caused to change as Chinland FC according to the statement of some respectful persons of Chin State and its big fans.
In 2006, Chinland FC participated in third-level qualifier stage of Championship open up by Myanmar Football Federation and in Amateur league 2008 as well. In 2013, they could represent Chin State in (MNL-1) Myanmar National League that is the high most championship in Myanmar after in MNL-II of 2012 season.
Chinland FC was formed as their first ever team and extended two more teams, U-21 and U-19.
Chinland FC (First team) consists of 25 players and officials appointed are…
1. Benjamin Tuang Cung Thang – Secretary
2. K. Naing Hung – CEO
3. Gordon Thang – Team Manager
4. Ca Dawn – Assit. Team Manager
5. KB. Siang Cung Lian – Technical Director
6. Phone Naing – Head Coach
7. Myo Win Aung – Assit. Coach
8. Myint Oo – Goal Keeper Coach
9. Nang Lam Khai – Physiotherapist
10. Paing Soe Naing – Media
U-21 consists of 26 players and officials appointed are …
1. Van Hmun Cung – Secretary
2. Hleih Mana – Team Manager
3. Lalhrilthanga – Assit. Manager
4. Myint Shwe – Head Coach
5. Zaw Win – Assit. Coach
6. Thein Toe Kyaw – Goal Keeper Coach
7. Sang Lian Kung – Physiotherapist
U-19 consists of 20 players and officials appointed are …
1. Dr. Bawi Hlei Thang – Secretary
2. Beiro Lian – Team Manager
3. Si Thu Aung – Assit Manager
4. Aye Min Win – Head Coach
5. Dr. CK Hrang Tiam – Goal Keeper Coach
6. Van Hmun Ceu – Physiotherapist
Club Name – Chinland Football Club
Club Owner – Dr. CK No Chhum
Club President – Mr. Thawng Tha Thang